Wednesday, April 11, 2012


I finally got around to doing some more cards.  I am working on getting a batch of photos printed so I can finally scrap some of our adventures!  Who knew one of the most difficult thing about moving across the country would be finding a place to have my photos printed at a reasonable price!  So, until then I am going to try to get my card stash stocked. 

This is a design challenge from Skipping Stones Designs. 


Here's my take...


Will post more soon, hope you find your inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Skipping Stones Design challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the balloons as the squares on the side. Not sure I could make cards while in the middle of moving! Thanks for joining us for the challenge this week at Skipping Stones Design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! Love the balloons! Thanks for playing along with us at Skipping Stones! :)

    ReplyDelete