Thursday, May 15, 2014

I did get some Mother's Day cards made, although a little late, I admit. The moms didn't mind, as long as they got a phone call and a card in the mail at some point! You have to love moms! 

 
 
I used the Ivy Lane Papers and the Ariana papers. Letters are Hopscotch Alphabet, Flamingo Dots for accents. Frame Flair and Cricut Art Philosphy were used for the shapes.
 
These are simple cards, and honestly, so simple to make! I used the Make It From Your Heart vol.2 for the card sketch, which includes all paper measurements. Talk about making things easy! I love this How-To Program, it features 16 two-page layout patterns, 2 single-page patterns, as well as 12 different card patterns which makes my life very easy! I get a lot more accomplished these days with this!
 
TFL, come back soon and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment