Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Close To My Heart

I am so excited to say that I am now a Close To My Heart consultant! I received my kit last week and I am so excited for this adventure! I love the products, which was why I decided to just go for it! With all of the options from stamping and scrapbooking to jewelry making, it's perfect for all of my crafting needs!
 
The Close To My Heart exclusive Cricut cartridges are amazing! I just ordered the new Artbooking cartridge and cannot wait to try it out!
 
All cartridges from CTMH come with stamp sets and chipboard! It's a great deal for only $99!
 
Here is a sample of what you can do with this awesome new cartridge.
 
There are also stamps in the new Fall/Winter Idea book that coordinate with this cartridge for endless possibilites.  If you want to try out the new Artbooking cartridge, or the Artiste and Art Philophy bundles, click here.  All bundles come with coordinating stamps and chipboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment