Thursday, July 25, 2013

Laughing Lola Startup Kit!

As a new Close To My Heart consultant, I recieved an amazing kit that came with a ton of great goodies! I'm talkin' paper, stamps, ink and embellishments along with an Idea book/catalog and sketch books for both cards and scrapbook layouts.


 
I love this paper line, the colors are great and a little funky, which I love! The scrapbook kit came with an instructional brochure that gave a lay out idea along with measurements in order to get the most out the paper kit.
 
Here was my take on it, I did make a couple of small changes to suit my needs and reversed the layout. The papers reminded me of my high school days with the patterns and colors, so it was easy to decide what my layout was going to be. I have been trying to get some of my high school pics scrapped for some time, longer than I choose to admit, so it was great to have the perfect papers.

(I did block out the faces for other people in the photos, to protect the innocent!)
This was the fastest I have ever put a 2 page layout together, the kits make it so easy!
 CTMH has not only scrapbook kits but card kits as well. To take a peek at all kits available, click here.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment