Monday, November 18, 2013

Always Grateful

This week I took part in the Cardabilities Sketch Challenge #87 as well as the Color My Heart Color Dare #69.
 
 
The Color My Heart Color Dare was to use CTMH Smokey Plum, Gold Rush and Olive, perfect colors for fall, which means I can do another fall card before we are bombarded by the winter holidays!
 

 


 
I had to use Gypsy in place of the Smokey Plum, since I don't have it in my stash yet and I also substituted Goldrush with Autumn Terracotta. I The background stamps for the flags were from my stash as well as the lower leaf. The circle leaf 'button' is CMTH Petite Perks.
 
TFL!
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Clever combination of challenges. I'm so glad you decided to join in the Color My Heart challenge by substituting colors you had in your stash. Thanks for linking up and sharing your creativity with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combination of pattern and texture going on here! Love the leafy "button," too. Thanks for taking the dare at Color My Heart this week--hope to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful banners, Tamara! I love the way you incorporated many different patterns. Thanks for joining the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colors and i love the stamped banners! Thanks so much for joining us on Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the pattern flags, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Dare

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your pops of purple on this card. Thanks for playing at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete