Friday, November 15, 2013

Heart 2 Heart and Inspired By #96 Challenges

Can you believe it's getting to be that time of year again? The holidays are coming upon us fast! I've been putting off Christmas/Holiday cards as long as I could, trying to enjoy everything about fall, but that time is here, I can no longer deny it! I do love the holidays though and I'm glad it's time to enjoy it.
 
My first holiday card I've made this year was inspired by two different challenges, the Heart 2 Heart Seeing Double Challenge and the Inspired By Challenge based on this photo...
 
 
I love the trees and the different textures!
 
 
 
I used the Close To My Heart Sparkle and Shine paper and Dimensional elements. I am loving this paper and can't wait to create more with it. TFL, have a creative day!
 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty Christmas card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sparkle & Shine and those awesome chipboard pieces! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete